UAT's core curriculum is designed and developed to inspire students and professors alike and innovate trends and provoke the ethical and moral use of technology for the greater good.
- Embodying, demonstrating and cultivating the stated ideology of the University of Advancing Technology Foundation.
- Longevity - Be a healthy, growing, multi-generational organization to serve its constituents for the future.
- Accessibility - Increase access to higher education in the fields of advancing technology.
- Opportunity - Provide educational opportunities for students to pursue degree programs that foster technology leaders, good digital citizens, and technology innovators into the work force.
- Mentoring - Encourage graduates in the area of advancing technology to mentor and support the educational outcomes of future students.